"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Friday, May 20, 2011

Color cubbie


Hello Again
So I recently got some copic markers and have been trying to find the best way to organize them and came across alot of ladies on youtube recommending the color cubbie from studio3 solutions.I was so excited to get my hands on some cubbies but to my dismay at this moment there are none to buy,so I'm pretty sad about that.I did contact them and received a quick response about some changes that there under going but that they would keep me in there contact list (so thanks for that tami) ,but mean while I'll have to come up with a creative solution for my organizational copic sketch need's so I'll let ya'll know what I end up doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment