"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Friday, September 30, 2011

Mixed Media Painting

 Hey Crafty People! hehe
I just wanted to share with ya'll my mixed media art painting.I just love trying new things as I evolve as an artist.I didn't just use paint either it's a mix of mediums  ,tissue paper ,copic markers.I hope to do a video in the future to capture the process I go through as I paint because I really enjoying watching others create as well.Plus I think its helpful to see other crafters at work because you learn so much from other with an equal passion for crafts. Hope you guys like it and feel free to ask questions if you have any. Thanks <3

Remeber to Follow my Blog By clicking On the link on the right side of my Blog (scroll slightly down) Its a blue button that says Follow. Thanks for the crafty support


No comments:

Post a Comment