"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Finished Altered Box



I handmade the flower on the top of it

I love the look the metal gave it!
Hey Crafty Friends!

I woke up extra early today so I could head over to the post office before work to mail my (altered wooden box to it's new home. I never mail anything (btw) so I  kept asking the post office lady questions ( because I like to be informed) lol..she looked like she was getting annoyed! (Oh well)
In the end I spent close to ten dollars mailing out my box,  because I bought a box from them ,plus packaging supplies ( That's what happens when you go some place unprepared I guess lol). Most important things to me were, that I get it mailed out on time and that my swap partner (Carolyn) ,just loves her box! I can't wait to show you guys the box she created for me and I'll be posting pictures of my finished box . I'm so happy to be involved with this swap and getting to know such nice crafters!

No comments:

Post a Comment