"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas and Halloween Card? Why Not

I decide to do this Card for Challenge I stumbled upon, because I thought it was a a really Fun Idea. Basically I had to Combine a Card with the theme of Christmas and halloween into one! Hope you guys love the Card as much as I do..Below will be a link to the Challenge and a list products used.

Creating the base of the Card
Putting it all together! 
Images Colored with Copic Markers
Color's I used for mr.penguin  (N9, N7, N5)
I just love Mr.pumpkin head
Color I used for Pumpkin (YR07,YR04,YRO2)

  Pumpkin head image by: Krafting kimmy

 Penguin and Snow flakes By :Lawn fawn (Critters in the Snow) set

Distress Stains used: Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass

  Puffy Paint in White for snow effect

Other Inks Used :Momento (London Fog),(Danube Blue), Versa Color Pigment ink (black).

Day 12 We wish you a...  <<( Challenge site)

 

Feel free to Ask questions about anything else you may be curious about!

As always thank you for stopping by my Blog! and if you get the chance checkout this great site for Craft products at an amazingly great price!

6 comments: