"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Friday, December 16, 2011

Diy Christmas Ornament

Hello!  Crafty Friends

I made a Christmas Ornament earlier during the week and I wanted to share it with ya'll! I actually made this for my fur baby (daisy) hehe.. My dog daisy is part of my family so I wanted to make her something cute to hang on the tree! In this picture she was at the beach with us and she looks so stink'in cute in this photo that I just love to look at it. Daisy really loves the water ( when she was a puppy she use to dive into anyone's pool who didn't have some sort of railing). Hope you guys are finding sometime to craft during this busy holiday season! 


Added Some foe stitches with my signo Uni-Ball
Isn't she a cutie!
                                                              Detailed Instructions
I started with a plain wood Ornament from a hobby store and I painted it with two different tones of brown. 
Distressed the edges with Vintage photo/Walnut ink distress ink.
I used my signo uni-ball pen in (white) to create foe stitches and I then went on to use some white acrylic paint for the icing.
For the Bow I used red liquid pearl which I let dry ( but before it was fully dry I added some glitter) and I sealed the bow with dimensional glaze.
Eyes (just some bobble eyes) for a fun look.


No comments:

Post a Comment