"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Handmade Jean Purse

Hello Everyone! 
I was going through a few old boxes earlier today and found a purse I made a few years ago in high school and I thought I would show it to you guys! I'm not great at sewing ( So be Kind) and keep in mind I did this by hand because I've never owned a sewing machine. Anyways I was pretty proud of my little purse and the fact that I recycled an old pair of jeans to make it so I decide I'm gonna use it to inspire me in my paper crafts as well, so who knows what I'll come up with! 

This is the front of the purse
Close up
Back of purse ( which I planned on adding things too)
If you guys get the chance checkout this site : Great prices on craft stuff and if you put the word FACEBOOK in the coupon area you get another 10% off!


(I'll be making a video soon showing my great buys from that site!)

No comments:

Post a Comment