"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Monday, December 12, 2011

Mixed Media Mini

Hey, Crafty Friends

I had all these plans of things I wanted to do this week, but I've been super busy! It was my Bf birthday this week and I also find my self feeling very sick (I hate being sick ughh). I'm also working on a mini art journal that I will be entering for a design team , so I've been putting a lot of work into having that finished by Dec 15. I can't wait to show ya'll the finished Art journal and to post a tutorial video of how I created everything. Hopefully this cough and runny nose will be gone soon so I can be at 100 % very soon! Here is a sneak peak at one of the pages I'm working on currently ( hehe)... Enjoy and I hope everyone had a great weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment