"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lawn Fawn CHA Challenge

Hey everyone I've been a busy girl today trying to get this card finished. It took longer then normal for me to finish this card because I was trying to film it at the same time. Just my luck the video camera turns off before I'm able to finish with my card tutorial (Oh well). Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this card and I hope it gets picked! (cross your fingers)

Everything from the back ground paper to focal image is Lawn Fawn. I created the background paper with snow flakes from the "Critters in the snow" set and stamping with several shades of color. The main images are from that same set as the snow flakes and then I also used the set "Fanciful Frames". The color was achieved with distress inks, copic sketch markers, liquid pearls, and perfect pearls. Remember to checkout my youtube channel because the video for this card will be up soon.

This Card is also being combined into the New Wee Memories Challenge - #81.(Since I'm using my New Law Fawn set "Fanciful Frames").


( They have great prices and there about to start a new sale! so check them out)




3 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love that the frame sets off the image from the rest of the background, and your sparkly igloo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! i really love the sparkles on ur card. very adorable scene. thanks for joining us at wee memories challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Christiana!I really love the sparkly igloo too. :-D

    @Cathy
    Thanks Cathy! Your too sweet, and I'm very excited to be joining ya'll for this challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete