"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Handmade Card

Hey Everyone! I can't believe were in 2012 already (Time just Flies by). I decided in honor of this new year,  I would try to use all the stamps I have  yet to use in a project (I promise there is not that many lol). This retired psx stamp is so pretty I wanted to start off the year with a very vintage girlie card (So here you have it)! I'm sorry it's a retired stamp but if you look hard enough you may still be able to purchase this stamp from a random seller. The main image is stamped in Memento ink (tuxedo black) and colored with Copic sketch markers. I added dimensional elements just to add more depth to the card ( Plus you know me ,can't help myself).

Copic markers used for flowers V17,V15,V12,BVOO

Copic markers used on leafs YG07,YG67,YG17

Great Sale Going on over there and great overall prices ,some things are out of stock due to the huge sales but after the 3rd they will replenish within next couple days. Below is a picture of the stuff I got from them this week and I only paid $5.00.. yes really..!
I promised a Picture Of One My first order (and I have another one coming!)

No comments:

Post a Comment