"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cloud Coloring Mini Challenge Entry

Hello Again!
This is another entry for different mini challenge over at Some Odd Girl! This challenge was all about making some " Copic Clouds " and it was fun trying this out for the first time. They even have an great  tutorial showing you an easy way to start practicing your own cloud ( totally worth checking out).

I outlined my clouds with Copic Multi liner 0.5  to create a whimsical affect.
                                                Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Sandra this is gorgeous! I love the look of the outlined clouds! Totally fab card!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Arabella! and Really enjoyed you inspiring tutorial.TFS
      :-D

      Delete
  2. Sandra this is adorable!! I love your colouring and those clouds look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete