"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Monday, July 16, 2012

Mixed Media Art Journal "Embrace" Pages

These Mixed Media pages are called "Embrace". I have my art doodles throughout the pages and some stamping.I really enjoyed layering vintage book pages to my background with (Soft Gel Medium) to add texture.
I used a black sharpie and Copic Multi- liner  to draw my art doodles and add small details.
I created that tab with some vintage rubber stamps which I stamped in Memento (Rose bud and Bahama Blue). The twenty-six I created with some saved chain in my stash which was inspired by my recent birthday.( Below is Pt.2 of the video showing me creating these pages to see Pt.1 Click Here.)
                                                                Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments: