"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Monday, August 6, 2012

Kaylee Rocks!

Hi everyone! It's Sandra here and today I want to share a card with you using one of my Some Odd Girl Digi stamps; Bicycle Kaylee. I colored up Kaylee with my Copic Sketch markers and printed her out on Neenah; Solar White cardstock. I used  My Mind's Eye paper throughout my whole card and choose a mix of different patterns to play off one another. I really enjoyed incorporating our August Challenge Spots into my card!


I actually did quite a bit of fussy cutting on this card but it was totally worth it! The Leaves on the card are actually from the Some Odd Girl set; Believe ( those are my Go to leaves). Some of the Copic Sketch markers used; Bike V12,V15,V17, Dress YR02,YR04,YR07,W1, Skin YR00,YR000,YR01,BV00,R06,R20, Leaves & Jacket YG11,YG63,YG86.

Don't forget to play along with this month's challenge! :) Can't wait to see all of your lovely creations!

2 comments:

  1. Sandra this is just gorgeous! Beautiful colouring and all of the details are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alyce! :-D ( I really wanted to do the Digi Justice , cus its soo cute)..

      Delete