"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Say Cheeze

Hey, Friends!
Today is just a quick post to share the card I made for the Challenge over at The Stamp Spot. I've been going a little greeting farm crazy lately ( Cheeky Anya) was one of my first cling mount stamps and lately I've been blessed to get a few retired sets I wanted forever. For this card I took out my 6x6 Amy Tangerine paper pad and played with the patterns. The camera embellie is from the same AT collection but I added some black enamel accents to give it more dimension. 
The strips of paper behind the camera is actually the top part of the paper pad, that normally gets thrown away and I  decided to re-use it ( Much like I do a lot of things lol) and backed it with some yellow American crafts cardstock to really make it pop. 
The actual Polaroid around Miss GF Odetta is from Stamping Bella. I created the background with my copic markers and Odetta is also colored with Copic's. 
(Inside of Card)
 On the inside I used the same AT paper and used my spellbinder circles die to create a writing space.I added a bit of twine on the inside wrapped around the banner.

Thanks for stopping by! Crafty Hugs

1 comment:

  1. awesome card using Amy Tangerine papers, I so love her lines of papers!

    Great stamp and colouring too, love the idea of it being put in a polaroid frame!

    ReplyDelete