"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Project Life 2013

Hello,
My Bloggy Peeps! I decided to share pictures of my recent project life page because I figured you guys would enjoy seeing them. If you follow my Youtube channel then you have  already seen my project life process video of this page but if not my channel link is on the side bar. I hope you guys enjoy these photos and please feel free to ask any questions you may have!

I love me some Freckled Fawn! The vellum tag you see here, I made with my  Kelly Purkey Label die and stamped on it with the coordinating stamp set.
On this card I created some fun embellishments by stamping on a tag and die cutting some cork and paper hearts. I wanted to create a cluster up in the top left corner and I personally love how it turned out. If you guys enjoy these post please be sure to leave me some love in the comments and checkout my YouTube Channel Starsinpalm.http://youtu.be/tixQjqboBgE       

2 comments:

  1. Good morning! Just got finished watching your youtube videos on beginning a PL project. What type of little glue stick are you using? I like the idea of adhering little items with glue versus using adhesive tabs. Looking forward to your response :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Denise! I was never notified of your comment on my blog so sorry for the delayed reponse! I actually don't use a glue sticks the different forms of glues I use are the tombow mono multi which they sell in most craft store ( and it works great for sequin and and even twine..and everyone in a while I pull out the mini hot glue gun. Anyways I hope that helps let me know if have anymore questions! and Thanks for watching my videos

      Delete