"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Saturday, September 6, 2014

" Take Ten " September Sneak Peak

Hey Crafty Peeps!
If  your subscribed to my YouTube channel then you know I'm on "The Studio 29" design team! I'm so excited to share with you guys the sneak peek of their September Kit. I have always loved these kits even before I was on the design team and I know you guys will because you can't beat the quality and price of this amazing kit. 
I love this whole kit but at most of you know my craft addiction of choice is stamps and art supplies so I decided to combine them! If you guys decide to subscribe to this kit then you will get this super cute photo polymer stamp set (which I'm currently obsessing over).


To create the same look I did your gonna need similar items shown in this photo but you could easily substitute the masking take with washi tape or the distress inks with watercolors, color mists etc. I used what I had in my stash so I encourage you to do the same but the one item that you will need is the stamp set itself. For a step by step tutorial be sure to checkout my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment