"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Thanksgiving Project life spread 2014

This is the last Layout I created for Project life and I really loved how it turned out! I don't pre-plan my project life spreads so its always so cool to watch them organically come together. I decided to have an insert for this spread because I had extra picture for the month of November which is why I posted the photo above first which is the layout with the insert and the bottom is without the insert. If you wanna see how I created this layout be sure to checkout my YouTube channel which is linked on the side bar or by clicking on the word Youtube < here. 
This is my insert page and I think it turned out really nice considering it was my first time adding an insert. I was scared at first the insert would stand out to much but in the end it really looked cohesive with my layout. I created a shaker card pocket by sewing a pocket closed ( with sequin) and added a cork 3x4 card over the top of it. For the journaling card I just whipped out my type writer and left that card quite simple because I didn't feel it needed anything else. The bottom card is quite simple so with a very small cluster of alpha stickers, star paper clip and studio calico masking tape. Below this picture this insert is the other side of the insert. 
If you enjoy my layouts then be sure to checkout my Youtube Channel , Instagram and Facebook Page for more exclusive content! Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment